Feeding Information for New Parents
- How to select the right Medela Breast Pump for your individual needs
- Sore Nipple Management
- Breastmilk Collection & Storage
Please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from their website if it is not already installed on your system.
Recent scientific advances in neonatal practice have validated the many benefits of breastfeeding your new baby. Human milk has been proven to provide added protection from infection, improved feeding tolerance and positive long term neuro-development.
The decision to purchase or rent a breast pump is often dependent on diagnosis, and the type of breast pump to purchase dependent on lifestyle and personal preference.
At Healthy Baby Essentials we can provide:
- Next day delivery of breast pumps to hospital room or home
- Insurance approvals 7 days per week depending on insurance company
- Proper education of pump use shown to increase the time a new mom will breastfeed,
including videos, instruction manuals and professional staff if neccessary.
- Certified Lactation Counselors available upon request
- Equipment troubleshooting provided by Medela, Ameda, Spectra, Lansinoh and Hygeia 800 telephone support.
- Easy breast pump rental return process